Space Prisoner 1.4

Space Prisoner 1.4
Work on Space Prisoner has ceased.
However, I will continue to update the high score list as scores come in.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Many more additions to the basic structure this weekend:

- Sounds are now implemented using OpenAL and .wav files. I've got various shot and explosion sound effects as well as a background theme that a friend wrote some years ago.

- The computer ships now have the ability to fire shots. They are still "dumb", mostly just thrusting around randomly, but I want to make sure all of the ship functionality works perfectly before concentrating too hard on AI.

- Added an external spectator view option, and found (after looking at the player ship from an external viewpoint) some bugs with my orientation routines. I've managed to largely fix the bugs after some hours of frustration.

No comments: